Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thing 9. Taking & Editing Photos

 http://23mobilethingsmn.org/the-23-things/9-taking-editing-photos/

Wow, I had no idea there were so many cool apps to help with photo taking!


First, there is  CamMe
CamMe, which "allows you to set your device down and just wave at it to take a picture. You can be in a group or by yourself but taking the picture is as easy as a wave." What a cool app! This is one I will be sharing with my husband, who has perfected the art of setting up the camera then running into position during group photos. I had some difficulty with getting the hand wave to work after the first couple of photos, but I'm sure it just takes time and practice.

line camera Line Camera would be a great tool in the library if we had more time to make our own flyers, etc. in our small library,
color splurge Color splurge is one of my new favs. I always wondered how people manipulated the colors of their photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment