Saturday, June 14, 2014

Thing 15. Infographics

http://23mobilethingsmn.org/the-23-things/15-infographics/

One of my favourite blogs, Challies.com showcases a lot of good infographics. I am a visual person, so I find these very helpful and fascinating. These ones have a Christian theme and often describe a book of the Bible, or a biography about a famous preacher.
I was pleased to see that 23Mobile Things MN offered an app, i Visual Info Touch Lite, which enabled me to make my own infographic easily and quickly. This would be a lot of fun to use in the library for signs, or for passive programming.
Both Info.graphics, and Infographics Hub apple apps were for iPads only, so I was unable to download them onto my iPhone. They worked fine on my iPad.
Info.graphics was fun to look through, and since my son is getting married in about a month, I found a wedding infographic helpful (I tried to copy and paste it into here, but I could not get it to stay.)





No comments:

Post a Comment