Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thing 19. Hobbies

http://23mobilethingsmn.org/the-23-things/19-hobbies/

For this one, none of my hobby interests match the apps offered, so I went off exploring on my own. I have several hobbies, a new one being sewing, but of enduring interest to me my entire life has been the enjoyment of tea.
So, I downloaded a couple of free tea apps. Nearly every app offered had a company behind it, so of course their teas were promoted. Of these, I chose Dilmah Tea. This app has a Tea Sommelier which helps you choose the right kind of tea to serve at any meal. It also has a brewing guide and a timer.
I thought I knew almost all there is to know about tea, but no...there is plenty more to learn, and this app is going to be a great learning tool for me!
I also downloaded the Teavana Perfect Tea Touch app, which seems similar to Dilmah Tea. I will be comparing the two over the next few days to see which I like better. They both have gorgeous graphics, and both send you over to their websites where you can purchase the tea.

While I was searching, I also found a couple of paid apps that I would like to try. Mr. Tea HD is $1.99, but it looks well worth it for someone like me who is crazy about tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment