Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thing 13. Presentations

http://23mobilethingsmn.org/the-23-things/13-presentations/

I am excited about the options in this one! I was not aware of any of these presentation apps, so I feel like a child in a candy store! I can see these being useful for team meetings, training, presentations at schools and at City Hall, etc.
deck presentation Deck Slideshow doesn't require any design skills. While I sometimes spend an inordinate amount of time making things look pretty, or centered, or 'just so', I can see this helping me to simplify my presentations. Just plug in the information, and let this app do the work! I'm sure I'll still be tweaking it... ;)
Haiku DeckHaiku Deck is the one I will probably be using the most. While there is a need for presentations, etc., in a small all-purpose public library like mine, we all wear several hats, and there is no time to spend on just one thing. However, I still want a high quality presentation, so Haiku Deck will be just the thing for that!
This really is an amazing app. I could not believe the number of options of fonts, layouts, photos, etc. it gives you to use. I make a short presentation in under 10 minutes! I especially love the phrase "Patience Grasshopper. This page is still loading..."!
Good job, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment