Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thing 12: Books, Books, & More Books

http://23mobilethingsmn.org/the-23-things/12-books-books-more-books/

YALSATeenBookFinderlogo I like this app! You can search by title, author, genre, year, award, or booklist. You can also favorite books, so you can make your own list of favorites. This is just what I have been looking for to help me recommend books to teens, especially since I don't personally read many books in this category.

freebooksicon FREE BOOKS: I downloaded this app for free onto my iPad, but they were charging $.99 for it for the iPhone! Aside from this glitch, I really enjoy this app! While I will always prefer the tactility and stability of a paper book, I do read ebooks, and will really enjoy the access to so many free ones that this app provides! This is one I will share with my patrons, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment