Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thing 17. Connecting to Community

http://23mobilethingsmn.org/the-23-things/17-connecting-to-community/

This was one of my favourite Things to explore. There are so many interesting apps showcasing our wonderful state and its offerings!

 I have used the MN511 app several times to check out road conditions before I venture out. I have also used the Mayo Clinic Patient app, which I find incredibly useful (I have used their website to direct patrons to find reliable information about their health conditions.)

The MN Museums app was of particular interest to me. I did not even realize we have over 500 museums in this state!




And, I can already see myself guiding my patrons (and myself) to the

UpNorthExplorer,





Minnesota State Fair, and





ExploreMinnesota apps.


Thank you for all the great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment