Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thing 8. Social Media Management Tools

http://23mobilethingsmn.org/the-23-things/8-social-media/

 LinkedIn logo I recently opened a new LinkedIn account, and mashable.com's "The Beginner's Guide to LinkedIn" helped me learn more about it. I did not realize it is "the world's largest professional network on the internet" with 225 million members in over 200 countries. I have been building my number of connections (they recommend having at least 50 connections), and have joined a couple of library related groups.
 Twitter_logo_blueTwitter and
FB logo Facebook were already mentioned, but as I am a regular user of both of these, I did not explore them. I especially like twitter for following news services, etc.

getglue I had never heard of the tvtag app., and I want to try it. I think that will be helpful when helping patrons who have more media-related questions and requests.

1 comment:

  1. With our Social Talent, our team will provide you with the best employment solution to fit your needs and process payroll for your employees while conforming to Japanese law. There is no need for complex and time consuming benefit calculations, as Social Talent handles all necessary insurances, taxes and pension payments on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete