Saturday, May 10, 2014

Thing 4: Keeping Up

http://23mobilethingsmn.org/the-23-things/4-keeping-up/


By "Keeping Up",  they mean keeping up on the news, on your favourite social media sites, on your RSS feeds.
I use Flipboard to collect all of my RSS feeds together. It's a great app,  highly customizable, and reads like a magazine as you 'flip' through the pages (thus the name). I don't have it connected to my Facebook or Twitter, although you can-I have to get away from those sites sometimes. It really is a handy gathering place for all of my Canadian news sites, etc. It suggests news sites and categories through Flipboard Picks--such as "Oprah" (NOT a fan!), and "Oddity Central" (sometimes very interesting reading for this weird brain!)
I like it, I just don't use it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment